Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Bash Extravaganza - EFA Artists Helping Animals

The EFA Street Team

.....has been working hard pulling together our first year anniversary Birthday Bash!

We are so excited about this party!

From Sept. 15th thru Sept.30th:

So, in honor of the Birthday Bash, during that timeframe, I will be accepting the 20%off Coupon in both my shop(S) and my code is TACKY. Just put that code in the comments section and DO NOT pay for the item. I will send you a revised invoice!

You can visit Tackybackintime and Tackyhandmade to receive your discount on all of my items! Make a note, the dates are Sept. 15th Thru Sept 30th.


PLUS! there are approximately 150 shops that are currently signed up to accept the 20% off coupon thru Etsy and the Etsyforanimals shop, you can use my code TACKY in any all of those participating shops. For a complete list of those shops stay tuned to the EFA website and Izzy-IT!

1 comment:

kim* said...

best of luck with your sale :)