Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Artisans come together to help a friend!


I'm devastated! I just heard the news that my good friend Christie's Cottage is ill and needs our help.

A group of Angel Artisans have come together in Etsy to donate either a portion or 100% of some of their items to help Christie Cottage and her family. You can find these artisans here:

Etsy Thread

By reading through this thread and making purchases from the talented artisans you can help our a very caring friend.

Christie was the type of person who would also convo me to ask me if I was doing ok if she didn't see me in the Etsy forums for a while. Most importantly she was the one person who was instrumental in pulling together artisans to donate items, and then promoting the threads to help Carole Stites-Luka! The entire time that she was doing all of these wonderful loving things, she was struggling with her own health problems. What a terrific and brave gal!!

So, fellow Etsians, please donate items to her cause and add your shop to the list.

Hurry the thread will close on 3/13, but you can continue to offer items in your shop to Christie. Anyone who wants further info on Christie and her condition can convo Hemplady4u at:
Hemplady4u

Again, thank you one and all...I'm touched at the outpouring of love from the Etsy community as well as the Twitter and Blogging community.

You can visit Christie's shop (her children are handling the communications and shipping of her items):

Christiecottage

No comments: